|The Venture Bros. character|
Twenty Years to Midnight
Sally Impossible (mother)|
Richard Impossible (father)
Venture Techno Industries
In Ice Station Impossible, Sally learned that she was pregnant with Rocket after Richard discovered that "Dr. Venture's" urine (really Sally's) indicated "he" was pregnant, causing Sally to burst into tears. At some point later, Rocket is born to Sally and Richard, who had his doubts about being the father, stating Sally has cheated on him multiple times.
Rocket first appears in Twenty Years to Midnight where he is in the care of Ned at the park with the Venture brothers before they are kidnapped. Rocket wanders around the park before being found by the Inquisitor, who takes Rocket with him to Impossible Industries.
Rocket is reunited with his mother and because of him pulling the ponytail of Jonas Venture Jr. the latter and his mother take a liking to each other and form a relationship.
While not appearing in All This and Gargantua-2, Rocket is mentioned by Sally while the space station was malfunctioning. Sally tells her ex-husband that she won't let their son lose his father because of his poor decision to join The Revenge Society. Richard immediately abandons the lifestyle of a villain and leaves the space station with Sally, later joining her for J.J.'s funeral at the Venture Compound. It is unknown if Richard has played any role in Rocket's life since then.
- Ice Station Impossible (Sally becomes pregnant with him)
- All This and Gargantua-2 (mentioned)
- He is based on the Marvel Comics character Franklin Richards, the son of Reed Richards and Sue Storm. Rocket's parents, Professor Impossible and Sally Impossible, are parodies of Franklin's parents.
- Unlike his parents, Rocket has not displayed the use of any super powers or genetic mutations.
- While he was mentioned in the episode All This and Gargantua-2, Rocket has not appeared in any episodes since Twenty Years to Midnight.
- Dean Venture's bedroom in VenTech Tower was previously Rocket's bedroom. The equations and notes on the whiteboard indicate that Rocket is a science prodigy with an apparent genius intellect.