|The Venture Bros. character|
Showdown at Cremation Creek Part I
Sgt. Hatred (ex-husband)|
Chief Justice (father) unnamed mother unnamed grandmother
Scorpio (current lover)
King Gorilla (friend, deceased)
Private Schwa (former lover)
Princess Tinyfeet is a minor recurring villain on The Venture Bros.
Princess Tinyfeet is the ex-wife of Sergeant Hatred. Not much is known about her except for some stereotypical Native American characteristics (such as the way she dresses, referring to corn as "maize", and owning a teepee). She is the daughter of Native American superhero Chief Justice. She also owns a cat, and grows okra.
She is an extreme sexual deviant and has an array of fetishes, mostly revolving around BDSM (which Sergeant Hatred discovers while spying on her bedroom following their breakup). In the events of Operation P.R.O.M., it is revealed by The Monarch that Princess Tinyfeet specifically requested to be bound, gagged, and transported in the trunk of the Monarch-Mobile.
Relationships With Other CharactersEdit
Chief Justice Edit
Princess Tinyfeet's father was a Native American crimefighter named Chief Justice. He didn't approve of his daughter's relationship with Sergeant Hatred. He owned a titanium teepee.
Sergeant Hatred Edit
Sgt. Hatred is Princess Tinyfeet's ex-husband. Her father disapproved of the relationship, and when Hatred tried to win him over with a "basket of howdy-do", Chief Justice shot him. Hatred shot him in return. It has not been revealed if Chief Justice survived.
She leaves him in the episode The Family That Slays Together, Stays Together Part I for an unknown reason, which caused Sgt. Hatred to become suicidal. During the time they were separated, Sgt. Hatred took up being the Venture's new bodyguard, while she stayed at their house in Malice. During this time she had a lot of flings, including with some of his ex-henchmen. It's revealed in Self-Medication that Princess Tinyfeet was able to control his pedophilic urges.
Season 2 Edit
Season 3 Edit
- Home is Where the Hate is (mentioned)
- The Family That Slays Together, Stays Together Part I (mentioned)
- The Family That Slays Together, Stays Together Part II (mentioned)
Season 4 Edit
- Handsome Ransom (mentioned)
- Return to Malice
- Self-Medication (mentioned)
- The Diving Bell Vs. The Butter-glider
- The Silent Partners (mentioned)
- Operation P.R.O.M.
Season 5 Edit
Season 7 Edit
- Her appearance is based on Mia, the Land O'Lakes butter mascot.
- She was voiced by Sue Gilad in her first and only speaking appearance, where she spoke a single word ("Maize.")
- Sgt. Hatred once referred to her as his "Apache flower", indicating that her heritage may be from one of the Apache tribes.