|The Venture Bros. character|
Return to Spider-Skull Island
|Aliases||President of Calendars|
Monocle and ascot
Obsession with Mondays
The Guild of Calamitous Intent
Mister Monday was a minor villain on The Venture Bros.
Mister Monday was a upperclass-esque villain with a monocle, obsessed with Monday. He is believed to have worked with The Guild of Calamitous Intent until he ended up in prison for a crime The Guild could not protect him from.
Mister Monday began talking to The Monarch following his imprisonment, agreeing to join in on The Monarch's escape plan. Monday insisted that the escape should be moved to a Monday, which The Monarch vetoed. Mister Monday, like all of the other prisoners other than The Monarch, was paid off by Phantom Limb to not join in the escape when the planned time came--leaving The Monarch as the sole escape attemptee.
He was later killed, along with a number of other villains involved in planning the escape, by a bitter Phantom Limb after Doctor Girlfriend left him to marry The Monarch.
- Return to Spider-Skull Island
- Powerless in the Face of Death
- Showdown at Cremation Creek (Part I)
- The Forecast Manufacturer (mentioned)
- Mister Monday resembles the DC Comics villain Calendar Man, who was similarly obsessed with specific dates.
- His bald head and monocle also bring to mind the Marvel Comics Nazi supervillain Baron Strucker.
- His monocle is reminiscent of the DC Comics extraterrestrial Prussian supervillain Virman Vundabar.