Guild Strategic Operations is a secret underground facility for The Guild of Calamitous Intent, reachable by an elevator from the ground level above. Here covert operations, Research & Development, and agent training are operated and maintained. Unfortunately, the doors of the winding corridors aren't properly labeled, leading to some confusion as to which is where.
- Guild HTC - Hypnosis Training Center - training agents on how to perform brainwashing for quick induction of new recruits
- HTC - Hologram Training Center
- Guild Interrogation Hub (NOT G.I.H.)
- SAC - Surgical Alteration Center - for altering agents through multi surgeries to take the place of the most powerful people, such as Dave Grohl
- VATC - Vicious Animal Training Center - do not confuse it with the HTC
- Guild Strategic Operations is based off of New York City's out-of-use City Hall Subway Station.
- First appearance of supervillain The Splotch: sitting on the Ladies Room toilet in Guild Strategic Operations.
- Supervillain The Egoist is seen supervising the hypnosis training.
- Guild Stranger S-464 was questioned by Dr. Mrs. The Monarch about his Peril Partnership affiliation in one of the interrogation rooms at Guild Strategic Operations. After he stole the Guild weather machine and returned with Dr. Venture, The Guild promised to turn Guild Stranger S-464 over to the O.S.I. as a favor to his girlfriend, Agent Kimberly McManus. They double crossed her by wiping his memory first, though, so he had no memory of who McManus was when she reunited with him in his recovery room in Guild Strategic Operations.