Red Mocho Kooler
Pour Hershey's Syrup into a glass of Kahlúa until it’s thick, almost undrinkable.
Sprinkle a dash of red Kool-Aid on the top.
Don’t stir it, so it just remains thick and undrinkable with the Kool-Aid as "a little crispy skin" at the top.
OPTIONAL: Serve chilled; garnish with an orange slice and a cocktail umbrella.
Note: Dr. Venture once made Billy Quizboy a "Hot Mummy". The ingredients are currently unknown, but the drink is red in color. Billy's was served in a skull mug wrapped in linens like a mummy with a cocktail umbrella sticking out of the drink.
Slim Jim Fizz
- Sloe gin
- Grapefruit juice
- Simple syrup
- Carbonated water
- Egg white (optional)
- Slim Jim or comparable beef jerky product
- ORB (Red Mocho Kooler)
- Hostile Makeover (Red Mocho Kooler)
- A Party for Tarzan (Ruddy Bottom)
- Red Means Stop (Red Mocho Kooler)
- The Unicorn in Captivity (Red Mocho Kooler)